Thursday, November 8, 2012

What I've Learned.....& Where I'll Go from Here

I basically learned that I did not know nearly as much as I should have about politics. When watching others, they did not either; and a good portion knew less than me. SHOCKING! But, I also learned what commonly Republicans and Democrats "stand for". I learned how easily a country can get mad at a law. (Aka the soda ban). And how sometimes a less is more approach is not good. (terrorist attack in Libya). Basically, whatever the situation in politics their are three things that will be said; the good,  the bad, and the truth.

To apply a researching method I had to think long and hard of what was my best bet. Then I thought "what would a politician do"? That one did not help. Somehow I came to the decision I will multi task. I will both continue observing people and I will also create a survey. The survey will be applied to four different groups. One the adults. This will be family and my mother's coworkers. Then will come my classmates. (female) Then I will survey my guy friends. That will cover the youth group.Lastly, I will survey the elderly. My nana, grandma, and other older folk at the senior center. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment